Worried because your car makes a rattling noise when accelerating? Here are some common causes for that
- Broken Heat Shield on your exhaust Heat shields are metal guards that surround parts of the exhaust system, keeping your car safe from the heat it puts out.
- . Worn or damaged motor mounts The average car engine weighs about 300 lbs and the engine mounts are what hold it securely in place. They’re made of rubber and metal and if they’re damaged, there’s nothing to stop it from moving around.
- Valve issues with your motor Intake and exhaust valves could be are stuck or worn
- . Transmission There is a lot happening in your transmission, old, worn or low fluid can damage your transmission and make a weird noise when driving
- Worn exhaust a. Rusty muffler and loose exhaust components can be the issue
You can win the “Rattle Battle” and keep your car running smooth for a long time with regular Maintenance