Senior Auto Technician
Ocala Auto Repair is expanding our team! As a well-established automotive repair and maintenance shop we are dedicated to providing top-notch service to our customers. We specialize in servicing both classic and late-model cars, and we take pride in our team of skilled technicians who are committed to delivering exceptional results. Family owned and operated we offer great benefits in a clean friendly environment. Many of our employees have worked with us since we bought the shop in 2017
As a Senior Automotive Technician at Ocala Auto Repair, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability and performance of our customers' vehicles. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced technician who is proficient in troubleshooting complex automotive issues, has a keen eye for detail, and is passionate about working on automobiles.
Job Type: Full-time preferred
- Diagnostic Expertise: Utilize advanced diagnostic tools and techniques to identify and troubleshoot issues in classic and late-model vehicles, including engine, transmission, electrical, and other systems.
- Repairs and Maintenance: Perform a wide range of mechanical, electrical, and technical repairs and maintenance tasks on vehicles, including but not limited to engine repairs, brake services, suspension work, and computer diagnostics.
- Modern Vehicle Expertise: Stay updated with the latest automotive technologies and trends to effectively service late-model cars, including hybrid vehicles.
- Quality Control: Conduct thorough inspections and quality control checks to ensure all work is completed to the highest standards and meets customer satisfaction.
- Customer Interaction: Communicate effectively with customers to explain vehicle issues, repair options, and provide estimates for services. Offer exceptional customer service and build trust with clients.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with other technicians and staff to share knowledge, best practices, and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Safety Compliance: Adhere to safety protocols and guidelines, ensuring a safe working environment for yourself and team members.
- ASE Certification: Must hold a valid ASE certification in automotive repair (Master Technician certification preferred).
- Proven Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician, with a demonstrated track record of successfully troubleshooting and repairing various vehicle makes and models.
- Classic Car Experience: Experience working on classic cars
- Late-Model Proficiency: Proficiency in diagnosing and repairing late-model vehicles, including hybrid.
- Strong Analytical Skills: Excellent problem-solving and diagnostic abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Customer-Focused: Strong communication and customer service skills to effectively interact with clients.
- Team Player: Ability to work collaboratively with a team and contribute to a positive and productive work environment.
- Valid Driver's License: Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts on services
- Monday thru Friday work schedule, Note: we do schedule one Saturday per quarter for shop clean-up
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid Gym membership
- Friendly and supportive work environment
If you are a highly skilled automotive technician with a passion for classic and late-model cars and are eager to work in a dynamic and customer-focused environment, we encourage you to apply for the Senior Automotive Technician position. Join our team and be part of a company dedicated to excellence in automotive service and customer satisfaction.